Monday, November 22, 2010

Tis' the season.

I love the Holiday season! I have always had such awesome memories from my childhood about them. Some might think it's early but the we put the tree up tonight. I guess I'm just really excited about Christmas this year because of being a dad and sharing it with Henry. I love the idea of starting new traditions and making lasting memories for him. It was fun to dress him up for Halloween this year but that might be a memory that he is grateful to not remember in years to come!





In a couple of days we will be flying to Kansas to celebrate Thanksgiving with my side of the family this year. We all are pretty pumped! If I am honest part of me feels a little bummed about the Holiday season this year. I have a huge sweet tooth and with me changing my lifestyle to not indulge as I have in years past, I know it's going to be tough to turn stuff down. I had a really hard time in the store the other day walking through the candy aisles.

I just have to keep telling myself that there will be good alternatives for me to have that won't mess my stomach up. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on alternatives that are scd friendly. If I indulge I know what the end result will be.





I have many things to be grateful for this year. I hope all of you have an fun and safe time in whatever way you choose to celebrate this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment